Monday, May 12, 2008

Technical problem

Well, even the nerdiest of families have technical issues every once in a while. I seem to not be able to upload photos from our camera to my laptop. Why....I'll leave that to my system administrator to fix. Anyhow, there are so many photos ready to be added. What a few weeks we've had. Our little girl is now a big 1 year old. I was really stunned by how emotional it was for me as her mom. She's such a toddler now and not a baby anymore. We had 2 great parties for her with both families and she was loved and spoiled by so many. We are so blessed.
She stuck her finger in her first candle and then I suppose had a little "PTSD" from that incident and screamed and wanted nothing to do with her second cake. Poor girl! She's got quite a few "party tricks" now. She can point to her belly, ear, hands and eye. She'll give you a kiss or a high five when asked. She also wants a kiss anytime you say bye-bye. For example, the waitress last night said bye-bye when we left the restaurant and Emerson leaned forward an puckered her lips. :-) She walks everywhere now and loves to dance and tries to jump a little.
Anyhow, just wanted to send a brief update and the pictures will hopefully follow soon.
Thank you for making the last year so memorable....

No comments: